LOVE’S TRAVEL STOPS CONSTRUCTING CNG STATION IN OHIO
This week, Love’s Travel Stops announced it will introduce fast-fill CNG fueling for heavy duty trucks and passenger vehicles at its travel stop located on Interstate 71 in Burbank, Ohio. The new station is expected to open mid-summer 2014. Dillon Transport, a trucking company with a fleet of over 400 trucks, has partnered with Love’s to expand CNG into new markets where it will operate a growing fleet of natural gas trucks. Dillon will fuel 20 Peterbilt trucks equipped with Agility fuel systems that have a 500 mile range. “We are planning for these trucks to run about 3 million miles per year and fuel at the Burbank Love’s location,” said Charles Musgrove, vice president of Dillon Transport. “Natural gas has been a viable, cost-effective option for us as a transport fuel.” Love’s new stations are designed to deliver a fill rate of greater than 10 DGE per minute.
In addition to Burbank, Love’s will offer in-lane fast-fill CNG fueling at the following locations across Texas and Oklahoma in 2014.
• Ft. Worth—Interstate 35 W, Exit 40
• Dallas— Interstate 35/Interstate 20, Exit 466
• Rockwall— Interstate 30, Exit 283
• Willis— Interstate 45, Exit 95
• Houston—610 Loop, Exit 24A
• Katy— Interstate 10, Exit 737
• San Antonio— Interstate 35, Exit 144
• Seguin— Interstate 10, Exit 604
• Amarillo— Interstate 40, Exit 74
• Oklahoma City— Interstate 40, Exit 140
• Oklahoma City— Interstate 40, Exit 166