NGVAMERICA ANNOUNCES 2014 OUTREACH INITIATIVES
NGVAmerica has confirmed participation in the following outreach events in the coming months. Additional outreach and education opportunities including presentations at regional and national conferences/symposia, webinars, tradeshow exhibits and other initiatives are under consideration, pending further input and guidance from the recently reactivated/reconstituted Marketing & Education Committee:
• Webinar addressing natural gas transportation applications and opportunities for Mid-Atlantic Diesel Collaborative, hosted by Mid-Atlantic Region Air Management Association (MARAMA); January 28
• Panel session addressing maintenance facilities modifications at Washington Auto Show and Fleet Management Training & Conference, hosted by Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition; Walter E. Washington Convention Center; Washington, DC; January 29
• Keynote presentation at Tri-State Alternative Fueling Expo & Conference, co- hosted by Peoples Gas, O-Ring, et al; Monroeville Convention Center (outside Pittsburgh), PA; February 18–20.
• Skype presentation for IMW Global Sales & Marketing Meeting; Vancouver, BC; February 21
• General Session panel presentation on NGV market trends at Green Truck Summit, hosted by National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA); Indiana Convention Center (ICC); Indianapolis, IN; March 4
• Breakout session panel presentation addressing maintenance facility modifications at Work Truck Show, hosted by NTEA; ICC; Indianapolis, IN; March 5
• Staffing 10 x 10 NGVAmerica exhibit at NTEA Work Truck Show; ICC; Indianapolis, IN; March 5–7
• Presentation addressing gas company NGV market development opportunities at Ohio Gas Association Technical Conference; Columbus, OH; March 27
• Presentation addressing gas company NGV market development opportunities at Illinois Public Energy Agency Annual Conference; Effingham, IL; April 4
• Presentations at Appalachian Basin NGV Expo & Conference, hosted by Virginia Oil & Gas Association, VA Clean Cities, et al; Richmond, VA; April 14–16
• Participation/presentation at Clean Propulsion & Support Technology Committee meeting and tabletop display at American Public Transportation Association (APTA) Bus & ParaTransit Conference and Expo; Kansas City Marriott; Kansas City, MO; May 4–7
• 10 x 20 exhibit and participation in miscellaneous technical forums/committees at ACT Expo / NGV Global 2014, hosted and organized by Gladstein Neandross & Associates in cooperation with NGV Global; Long Beach, CA; May 5–9
• 75+ booth NGV Zone at 2014 International Transportation Exposition in conjunction with APTA Annual Conference Houston, TX; October 13–15
• 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo, hosted by NGVAmerica and the Canadian NGV Alliance; city/date TBA in January 31 members’ e-newsletter.
NGVAmerica has posted a more detailed list of other niche-sector-specific events that our members may find useful for their own planning purposes on our web site. We welcome our members’ input regarding additions to that list.