Just 16 Days until the 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo in KC!
Final preparations are underway for the 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo slated for the Kansas City (MO) Convention Center November 11th–14th. If you haven’t yet registered and booked your room, do so now at www.ngvamerica.org/conference/2014.
This year’s program is an outstanding one. Here are a few highlights:
• 20 informative breakout sessions focused on practical tips and experiences
• Two engaging plenary sessions addressing key industry issues
• Over 90,000 sq. ft. expo hall with 100 exhibitors (we’re nearly sold out, so don’t wait if you haven’t booked your space!), plus a Ride-n-Drive on Thursday
• Two tours to local CNG stations Tuesday morning
• Special DOT NHTSA pre-con workshop Tuesday for vehicle OEMs, upfitters, and component suppliers
• 2 keynote luncheons
• Great networking receptions Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening!
• Congressmen Lee Terry (R-NE-02) and Sam Graves, Jr. (R-MO-06)
• Scott Reed and Peter Mirijanian, experienced and respected Washington political advisors and contributors to FOX, MSNBC and other Washington media
• Chad Hollett, Director of Transportation & Distribution – Kwik Trip
• Bob Costello, Chief Economist and Sr. VP – American Trucking Associations
• Steve Carey, Executive Director of NTEA – The Work Truck Association; and Don Moore, Executive Director of the Canadian Transportation Equipment Association
• Charles Musgrove, COO – Dillon Transport
• Bill Bliem, Sr. VP of Fleet Services – NFI
• Gary Maresca, Sr. Director of Fleet Services – Bimbo Bakeries USA
• Joe Goodwin, Director of Transportation – Seaboard Foods
• Mark Ramsey, Director of Transportation – Lowes (invited)
• Mike Lickert, Director of Fleet – Giant Eagle
• John Erwin, Director of Operations – Saddle Creek Transportation
• Steve Phillips, Sr. VP of Operations – Werner Transportation
• RNG Coalition Exec. Director Johannes Escudero and Chairman Evan Williams
There will be an additional dozen other fleet and station operator presenters/panelists from Ruan Transport, City Furniture, Denver International Airport, FedEx Freight, Emerald Coast Utilities Authority, SWIFT Transportation, Lee’s Summit R-7 School District, City of Kansas City, Missouri, Cold Star Freight, Penske, Ryder and more. These speakers and dozens more industry stakeholders will share their experiences, tips, and know-how.
Our expo floor is nearly sold out and includes vehicles from across the spectrum from sedans to work trucks and Class 8 rigs. Working with more than 20 supporting organizations, we’ve reached out to fleets of all types and sizes with special discounts to register for the conference and, for those who cannot be with us for the entire conference, offered the opportunity to walk the expo floor for free on Thursday’s “Expo Hall Only” period. As always, thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, we host the best networking events in the industry including continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, two great lunches, and three fabulous receptions.
NGVAmerica has negotiated favorable room rates at four downtown hotels, all within a block or two of the Convention Center, and we have set registration fees to provide superior value to all attendees. Information about registration rates, lodging, and everything else you’ll need to plan your trip to Kansas City are on the website at www.ngvamerica.org/conference/2014.