The 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo Starts This Week!
The 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo will start this week at the Kansas City (MO) Convention Center November 11! Nearly 900 attendees have preregistered for the event, and 1,100 attendees are expected in total. Pre-registration is now closed, but onsite registration is available, including registration for free Exhibit Hall Only access on Thursday.
This year’s program is an outstanding one. Here are a few highlights:
• 20 informative breakout sessions focused on practical tips and experiences
• Two engaging plenary sessions addressing key industry issues
• A sold-out 92,000 sq. ft. expo hall with 100 exhibitors, plus a Ride-n-Drive on Thursday
• Two tours to local CNG stations Tuesday morning
• Special DOT NHTSA pre-con workshop Tuesday for vehicle OEMs, upfitters, and component suppliers
• Two keynote luncheons
• Great networking receptions Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening!
• Congressmen Lee Terry (R-NE-02) and Sam Graves, Jr. (R-MO-06)
• Scott Reed and Peter Mirijanian, experienced and respected Washington political advisors and contributors to FOX, MSNBC and other Washington media
• Chad Hollett, Director of Transportation & Distribution – Kwik Trip
• Bob Costello, Chief Economist and Sr. VP – American Trucking Associations
• Steve Carey, Executive Director of NTEA – The Work Truck Association; and Don Moore, Executive Director of the Canadian Transportation Equipment Association
• Charles Musgrove, COO – Dillon Transport
• Bill Bliem, Sr. VP of Fleet Services – NFI
• Gary Maresca, Sr. Director of Fleet Services – Bimbo Bakeries USA
• Joe Goodwin, Director of Transportation – Seaboard Foods
• Mike Lickert, Director of Fleet – Giant Eagle
• John Erwin, Director of Operations – Saddle Creek Transportation
• Steve Phillips, Sr. VP of Operations – Werner Transportation
• RNG Coalition Exec. Director Johannes Escudero and Chairman Evan Williams
There will be an additional dozen other fleet and station operator presenters/panelists from Ruan Transport, City Furniture, Denver International Airport, FedEx Freight, Emerald Coast Utilities Authority, Lee’s Summit R-7 School District, City of Kansas City, Missouri, Cold Star Freight, Penske, Ryder and more. These speakers and dozens more industry stakeholders will share their experiences, tips and know-how.
For more information about the 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo, visit the website at www.ngvamerica.org/conference/2014. See you at the Kansas City Convention Center on Tuesday!