2015 North American NGV Conference & Expo Two Weeks Away!
Washington, D.C. — NGVAmerica’s 2015 North American NGV Conference & Expo is coming to the Denver Convention Center September 15–17 in Denver, CO. This year’s event is set to be the largest NGV event of the year in the U.S. with more than 80 exhibitors and over 800 attendees. The three-day program, which is hosted by NGVAmerica, features a comprehensive educational program, a 90,000 sq. ft. expo hall, a Ride & Drive, two NGV-specific off-site tours that also include fueling facilities, and numerous social functions where leaders across the NGV value chain will network, share ideas and collaborate to further grow the marketplace for natural gas vehicles.
The two plenary sessions and more than a dozen informative breakout sessions will focus on practical advice and experiences. Among the more than 60 speakers are:
- Governor John Hickenlooper, State of Colorado
- Andrew Littlefair, President & Chief Executive Officer, Clean Energy
- Mike Whitlach, Vice President – Global Energy and Procurement, United Parcel Service
- Scott Perry, VP Supply Management & Global Fuel Products, Ryder
- Dave McCurdy, President & CEO, American Gas Association (AGA)
- Marty Durbin, President & CEO, America’s Natural Gas Alliance (ANGA)
- Chip Wertz, National Director of Fleet Facility Infrastructure, Waste Management
- Matt Krasney, Director Alternative Fuels, Penske Truck Leasing
- General Michael W. Hagee, 33rd Commandant (Retired), S. Marine Corps
- Eric NeandrossChief Executive Officer Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA)
- Ian Skelton, Director – Natural Gas Vehicles, Atlanta Gas Light – an AGL Resources Co.
- Victor Lovato, Operations Manager, Denver International Airport
- Charles (Chip) Rimer, Senior Vice President – U.S. Onshore, Noble Energy
- Matt Forman, Senior Manager, Government Affairs – State & Federal, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US
The expo, which will feature the industry’s newest technology, will be comprised of CNG and LNG fuel providers, station developers, equipment and component suppliers, design consultants, and vehicles from across the spectrum, from sedans to work trucks toClass 8 trucks.
On Tuesday, September 15, NGVAmerica President Matthew Godlewski will present the 2015 NGV Achievement Awards to this year’s recipients. The Awards recognize outstanding organizations and individuals for their contributions to advancing natural gas as a transportation fuel.
“NGVAmerica is excited to bring the 2015 North American NGV Conference & Expo to Denver this year,” said NGVAmerica President Matthew Godlewski. “The industry continues to grow, but the current environment demands that we unite the industry’s most influential business leaders, policy advocates, and decision makers as we work towards the continued adoption of clean-burning, domestic natural gas as a transportation fuel”