Taking too long? Close loading screen.
Skip to content

X3CNG and Ward Alternative Energy Create New Joint Venture


X3CNG Corp and Ward Alternative Energy finalized a joint venture to create the largest operator of CNG stations in the Rocky Mountain region. The joint venture combines the assets, resources and expertise of both companies, with X3CNG owning 65 percent of the joint venture and Ward owning the remaining 35 percent. The new joint venture will immediately operate 10 CNG stations in Colorado.

“We want to partner with fleets in the region that are currently utilizing CNG or are planning on implementing it,” said X3Energy Group CEO Giovanni Baroni. “Fleets can leverage our robust network of stations and depend on our skilled resources.”

The CNG fueling stations are located in:

  • Firestone
  • Greeley East
  • Greeley West (new opening)
  • Kersey
  • Gilcrest
  • Fort Lupon
  • Longmont
  • Castle Rock
  • Colorado Springs
  • Colorado Springs

“We are excited to announce this new, strategic Joint Venture, which has been developed with X3Energy Group over the past twelve months,” said Bill Ward, CEO of Ward Alternative Energy. “The combined companies begin operations with significant market share and plans for rapid future growth.”