Oasis Introduces New Light Duty NGV1 Transit Nozzle
September 15, 2017
Oasis Engineering has released a new Light Duty NGV1 Transit Nozzle. The nozzle features improved ergonomics and was redesigned to be operated at public stations. Features of the nozzle include:
- 90 Degree Fill Valve body design with NGV1 P30 / P36 Nozzle.
- NGV1 Nozzle desgined to ANSI / CGA NGV1 standards.
- Female 9/16 – 18 SAE inlet connection.
- Extended cycle testing to ensure product longevity.
- Port adaptor options available upon request.
- Fill Valve compatible with other NGV1 nozzles (for maximum unrestricted flow we recommend our NGV1 P30 / P36 Nozzles).
- Hardened nozzle segments which increase the nozzles surface gripping area and reduces wear on vehicle receptacles.
Oasis is also offering a special free-of-charge three month trial period for those interested in trying the new nozzle firsthand.