Nominations Open for 2019 NGV Achievement Awards
Honorees to Be Recognized at NGVAmerica’s Annual Meeting & Industry Summit in October
Washington, DC – NGVAmerica today announced that nominations are open for its 2019 NGV Achievement Award program.
NGVAmerica sponsors the NGV Achievement Awards to recognize individuals and organizations for their outstanding contributions toward the advancement of natural gas as a transportation fuel. They are awarded to nominees from all stakeholder segments, including but not limited to: NGV industry equipment and service suppliers, policy-makers, customers and clean-air/clean transportation advocates.
Nominations will be judged based on nominee achievements and contributions to the natural gas transportation industry. Judges will be asked to assign a value of 1–10 to each of the following statements. The achievements of the nominee:
• Have significantly advanced the use of natural gas as a transportation fuel.
• Are unique, innovative or creative in approach to a problem or opportunity.
• Are specific and have measurable results.
• Advance community and NGV industry goals of improving air quality and reducing dependence on oil
• Illustrate good character and are consistent with ethical business practices.
The Achievement Awards program is non-competitive; qualifications of the nominees will dictate the number of awards presented.
Honorees will be recognized at NGVAmerica’s 2019 Annual Meeting and Industry Summit to be held October 28-30, 2019 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA.
• Only NGVAmerica members may make nominations, although nominees are not required to be members of NGVAmerica. Nominations may be submitted for individuals, as well as for companies or organizations.
• Members cannot nominate themselves, the companies they work for, or other employees of their companies.
• NGVAmerica members each may submit up to three nominations.
• In addition to completing the submission form, nominations MUST include a supporting statement addressing the judging criteria.
• Completed nominations must be received by 5:00 p.m. (ET) Friday, September 27, 2019.
• Entry forms can be accessed at: https://ngvam.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/2019-NGV-Achievement-Award-Nomination-Form.pdf.
Completed nominations should be submitted to Lucas Blanchard, Director of Finance, Operations & Member Solutions at email@example.com.