NH released its final plan in early September 2018. The plan includes the following eligible categories and funding allocations.
- Class 8 Local Freight Trucks and Port Drayage Trucks
- Class 4-8 School Buses, Shuttle Buses or Transit Buses
- Class 4-7 Local Freight Trucks (Medium Trucks)
- Airport Ground Support Equipment
- Light Duty Zero Emission Vehicle Supply Equipment
- Diesel Emission Reduction Act (DERA) Option
- 50% or $15 million for Public/Government Vehicles and Equipment – includes funding for categories 1, 2, 6, and 10 above.
- $9.3 for municipal fleets
- $6.2 for state vehicles
- 15% or $4.6 million for electric vehicle infrastructure
- 20% or $6.2 million for competitive solicitation public and private for categories 1, 2, 6, 7 and 10
- 15% or $4.6 million for Administrative
Funding Opportunity: The NH Department of Environmental Services plans to fund on-road and non-road diesel emission reduction projects with funds made available from the EPA’s DERA Programs as well as matching VW Trust Funds. Approximately $800,000 is available for this competitive solicitation. Eligible applicants include state and local government agencies and departments, school districts, public and private transit companies, marine operators, and private businesses which are listed as in good standing with the New Hampshire Secretary of State. The deadline is Dec. 17, 2021. More details: https://www.des.nh.gov/business-and-community/loans-and-grants/dera
Webinars, Meetings, Workshops